The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 4,300 times in 2011. If it were a NYC subway … Continue reading
PhotojournalismJohann Brandstätter & Mariela Zamfirova - photojournalists focusing on crises and conflicts, military and transportation anywhere in the world. We also work on social and environmental issues.
- Saudi Arabian Defense Industry valued US$50.5 billion in 2012: bit.ly/Qw5Xl5 5 years ago
- #Qatar Emiri Air Force Selects Pilatus PC-21 Training System: defpro.com/daily/details/… 5 years ago
- Israeli MoD signs M-346 trainer contract with Alenia - Airforce Technology: bit.ly/Qw5gby 5 years ago
- U. S. Navy Accepts Support Vessel for #Iraq navy.mil/submit/display… 5 years ago
- UAE Orders MRAP All-Terrain Vehicles from Oshkosh: bit.ly/PfOJTW 5 years ago