The international ‘Friends of Libya’ conference in Paris marks the beginning of normalisation but also the beginning of a race for Libya’s oil. It is an irony of fate that the “Friends of Libya” conference took place on the day … Continue reading
PhotojournalismJohann Brandstätter & Mariela Zamfirova - photojournalists focusing on crises and conflicts, military and transportation anywhere in the world. We also work on social and environmental issues.
- Saudi Arabian Defense Industry valued US$50.5 billion in 2012: bit.ly/Qw5Xl5 6 years ago
- #Qatar Emiri Air Force Selects Pilatus PC-21 Training System: defpro.com/daily/details/… 6 years ago
- Israeli MoD signs M-346 trainer contract with Alenia - Airforce Technology: bit.ly/Qw5gby 6 years ago
- U. S. Navy Accepts Support Vessel for #Iraq navy.mil/submit/display… 6 years ago
- UAE Orders MRAP All-Terrain Vehicles from Oshkosh: bit.ly/PfOJTW 6 years ago